What are the Ingredients in TurmeriX?
Turmeric, cinnamon, stevia leaf, coconut powder, black pepper, sodium bicarbonate, green tea, kelp, ascorbic acid, fennel, vanilla, aniseed, caraway, ginger, clove, liquorice, cardamon.
Is TurmeriX Organic?
We source the highest grade turmeric with the highest grade curcumin percentage possible; however, we do not have organic certification.
Is TurmeriX Gluten and Dairy Free, non-GMO and/or Vegan?
Yes, our product is 100% guaranteed to be vegan, dairy and gluten free, and non-GMO.
What are the recommend uses of TurmeriX powder?
The following information is based off our Health Canada License and documentation. TurmeriX Powder (NPN 80085326):
• Provide antioxidants that help fight the oxidative effect of free radicals
• Provides antioxidants that help protect the cell against oxidative cell damage caused by free radicals
• Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums
• Helps in connective tissue formation
• Helps in wound healing
• An antioxidant that decreases the adverse effects of free radicals on normal physiological functions
• An antioxidant that helps to reduce free radicals and lipid oxidation in body tissues
• Helps in collagen formation to maintain healthy bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums
• Helps to maintain immune function
• Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients
• Used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion
• Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve flatulent dyspepsia (carminative)
• Used in Herbal Medicine as a hepatoprotectant/ liver protectant
• Used in Herbal Medicine to increase bile excretion by the liver (choleretic) and stimulate contraction of the gallbladder (cholagogue)
• Used in Herbal Medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain
How much Turmeric is in the TurmeriX formula?
Well over 60% of our product is Turmeric.
Where does the Turmeric come from?
We source the turmeric from the Kerala region of India where they have been mastering the production of turmeric for over 4000 years. We only use turmeric which is steamed, not irradiated.
Many websites talk about Cancer and Alzheimer's being 'cured' or 'eased' by using Turmeric
There are too many companies pushing false hope to sell products. While the science is showing great promise around these issues and turmeric, everybody is different and will have different results because we all have our own unique biology. Here at TurmeriX we will let others speculate around what it “might do” and here we focus on what it “Can Do”.
Where is TurmeriX Made?
Mixed and made in Melbourne, Australia with both imported and Australian ingredients.
Can you have TurmeriX if pregnant or breastfeeding?
The short answer is no. Seek advice from your trusted medical professional if you want to take TurmeriX during this time.
Medicinal Ingredients and Contraindications (Canada)
The health and nutrition benefits of our products are numerous with each gram containing a variety of healing minerals and properties.
Medicinal Ingredients - Turmeric Powder
Duration of Use:
• Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4-6 weeks
Cautions and Warnings:
• If you are taking blood thinners, consult a health care practitioner prior to use
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use
• Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if symptoms persist or worsen
• Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder
• If you are taking any other medications or natural health products, consult a health care practitioner prior to use, as black pepper/piperine may alter their effectiveness
• Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are experiencing acute abdominal pain
• Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction
• Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid
• Do not use if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder
• Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance
• Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Apiaceae/Carrot family
Known Adverse Reactions:
• Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case discontinue use