What are the Ingredients in TurmeriX?
Turmeric, cinnamon, stevia leaf, coconut powder, black pepper, sodium bicarbonate, green tea, kelp, ascorbic acid, fennel, vanilla, aniseed, ginger, clove, cardamon.
Is TurmeriX Organic?
We source the highest grade turmeric with the highest grade curcumin percentage possible; however, we do not have organic certification.
Is TurmeriX Gluten and Dairy Free, non-GMO and/or Vegan?
Yes, our product is 100% guaranteed to be vegan, dairy and gluten free, and non-GMO.
What are the recommend uses of TurmeriX powder?
• Provide antioxidants that help support natural protection against free radicals.
• Helps support the development and maintenance of healthy bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums
• Helps support natural wound healing
• Helps supports healthy immune function
• Supports the body’s natural ability to metabolize nutrients
• Used in Herbal Practice to support healthy digestion
• Used in Herbal Practice to support healthy function of the liver.
• Used in Herbal Practice to support joint mobility.
How much Turmeric is in the TurmeriX formula?
Well over 60% of our product is Turmeric.
Where does the Turmeric come from?
We source the turmeric from the Kerala region of India where they have been mastering the production of turmeric for over 4000 years. We only use turmeric which is steamed, not irradiated.
Where is TurmeriX Made?
Mixed and made in Melbourne, Australia with both imported and Australian ingredients.
Can you have TurmeriX if pregnant or breastfeeding?
The short answer is no. Seek advice from your trusted medical professional if you want to take TurmeriX during this time.
Cautions and Warnings:
• If you are taking blood thinners, consult a health care practitioner prior to use
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use
• Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if symptoms persist or worsen
• Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder
• If you are taking any other medications or natural health products, consult a health care practitioner prior to use, as black pepper/piperine may alter their effectiveness
• Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are experiencing acute abdominal pain
• Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction
• Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid
• Do not use if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder
• Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance
• Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Apiaceae/Carrot family
Known Adverse Reactions:
• Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case discontinue use