Sweet Potato Fries with Tahini Dip
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, thinly sliced, peel on
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Dash of cayenne
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 tsp TurmeriX
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Using a bowl, toss the fries with coconut oil and seasonings until well coated.
- Evenly spread the fries on a lightly greased baking sheet. Arrange your fries in a single layer and don’t overcrowd, otherwise they will never crisp up.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, flip each fry on a new side and return to baking for another 10 minutes- do this until all sides have been flipped (total of 35-40 minutes baking time). Sweet potatoes may burn on the edges slightly, this is okay, just taste test!